A new study in the Journal of Food and Chemical Toxicology found that mRNA vaccines may actually impair the immune system.
The new study, findings included the following:
- mRNA vaccines promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.
- The spike protein is neurotoxic, and it impairs DNA repair mechanisms.
- Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.
- The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.
- Codon optimization results in G-rich mRNA that has unpredictable complex effects.
To quote the paper:
In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health. Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell’s palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis.
The paper is long, but certainly worth reading. Considering how all major media outlets and government have been pushing the entire global population to get vaccinated without knowing long term impacts of mRNA vaccines, it is worth reading and doing your own research.